Marmot Vision, Mission, Core Values, Strategic Methods and Principles
We connect our communities to a world of knowledge.
Build technology capacity for every member; be leaders in innovative online services and shared resources for optimal customer experience.
- Responsive Service
Strategic Methods – Marmot Library Network believes in and operates with the following strategies:
- Manage thoughtful growth
- Explore innovative products to improve the patron experience
- Be fiscally responsible
- Employ expert staff with excellent customer service skills
- Respect and leverage the unique power and expertise of each member in supporting our shared goals and values
Principles – Marmot Library Network shares these principles that drive the way the work is accomplished:
- We achieve more together: diverse libraries working together and sharing resources make us stronger.
- Each member has a voice: all for one and one for all
- Reliability is the center of our efforts: we are committed to fulfilling the expectations of our libraries.
- Change is always with us: we will be flexible and responsive to our libraries’ needs. We take informed risks.
- We respect each other, communicating with trust and honesty.
- We are open-minded, accept diversity of opinions, and build to consensus.
- We are committed to efficiency for all of our operations: getting value for our libraries’ investment is a top priority.
- We value a seamless working environment: Marmot staff, members, partners, and vendors work for optimal effectiveness.
- All customers experience excellent and responsive service.